- Rental period: All prices are based on days and miles of your trip. Please, remember that other people may be wanting the vehicle. Please, contact our office if you are going to be delayed in returning the rental units. Unless prior notice is given and other arrangements are made with our office all late returns with be charged $200.00 A day.
- Reservation Deposit: There is a $500 Reservation deposit on travel trailers and a $1000 on motorhomes that is required on all rentals at the tie of reservation.
- Payment Terms: Payment for the entire rental package including the security deposit and sales tax is due 5 days before departure.
- Insurance: Wheels RV carries MBA Insurance on all of our units. There is a $1000 Deductible on the Motorhome and $500 on our trailers. There is a deductible for each occurrence that the customer is responsible for should an accident occur. However, our insurance does not cover damage from tire blowouts. All drivers must be 25 years of age and a valid driver’s license must be presented.
- Breakdowns: If a breakdown occurs and repairs are needed please text - 479-208-1517.
- Misc. Problems: We inspect each unit before departure and try to make your trip as trouble free as possible. However, sometimes the unexpected cannot be avoided. If any problem, occur please call #479-208-1517. This way we can help you determine if it is a simple use of error or if something is really broken, we will try to help you fix the problem so that you may have an enjoyable trip. You are still expected to return the unit in the proper condition in order to receive your security deposit back.
- Time of pick up: Go to wheels RV to pick up your unit and tell the associate that you are here to pick up a rental . Our service associate with do a walk thru of the unit that you are going to pick up.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your trip. Should you have any questions or problems during your trip please call or text - 479-208-1517 or 479-306-5555- e-mail address - email@example.com
Renter ________________________________ Date_____________
Rental Agent: Michelle McFall