When you’re at the campground, enjoying the summer sun and the great outdoors, you’ll want a lunch that’s quick, light, and refreshing! Check out this delicious watermelon salad found on Delish.com that will awaken your taste buds! Get the full summer camping recipe below and shop for new RVs from Wheels RV today!
Recipe from Delish.com
- 1/4 c. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 3 c. cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 c. medium cucumber, chopped
- 1 c. crumbled feta
- 1/2 c. red onion, thinly sliced
- 1/2 c. coarsely chopped mint
- Flaky sea salt, for garnish (optional)
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, red wine vinegar, and salt.
- In a large serving bowl, combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, red onion, and mint. Pour over dressing, tossing to combine.
- Garnish with more mint and flaky sea salt.
Tip: This dish is great by itself as a light lunch or served on the side with steaks, grilled chicken, and even BBQ!